The strategy, content creation, schedule, and community management will be in your hands. You will be the voice of our brands on social media. You will be expected to create and/or lead the creation of fresh content- both photo and video- for our channels. You will create monthly/daily content calendars and make sure that deadlines are met. Content will be posted daily and tracked based on engagement.
You will nurture and engage with our community, create fresh dialogue, deepen relationships and ultimately grow our social community. It’s important to emphasize that the expectations of this position extend beyond simply posting content every day. Each post must drive engagement with the brand and grow our audience.
This person is a team player and doesn’t wait to be told what to do, but rather asks for what they need to be successful and happy in their role. Royi Sal Jewelry has an open door policy and encourages and embraces creative ideas from everyone.
- • Proven experience in growing and engaging social audiences (2+ years)
- • Inside-out knowledge of social media technologies, platforms and services.
- • Flawless writing skills accompanied with strong verbal/communication skills in English
- • Some customer service experience
- • Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to interpret engagement, that maps back to growth.
- • Familiarity with Metrics and Tracking ROI of Social Campaigns
- • Tracking/tagging experience is preferred
- • Ability to Create and Edit Social Media Content in English
- • Experience of managing a social media budget and using relevant reporting tools
- • Proven demonstrable Social Media Experience in an agency or B2C brand
- • Lead and deepen relationships with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and HubSpot.
- • Daily monitoring of social channels. Create, implement and monitor strategy for community acquisition and engagement across all social media channels
- • Research and implement cutting edge tools and technologies that support our Global B2B and Retail Social Media Strategy.
- • Update business on social media landscape and advise where best to invest spend
- • Undergraduate degree, MBA a Plus
- • Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in social media
- • Deep knowledge of social platforms and capabilities
- • Strong Personal Social Presence
- • The ability to flourish with minimal guidance and acute attention to detail
- • Analytical with a passionate love for engaging consumers
- • Smart, talented, able to think quickly and work under pressure
- • Great personal skills, organised, self-starter motivated and a team player
- • Have awesome ideas and not afraid to speak up!
- • A talent for and understanding of great storytelling
- • Have a nose for current trends in pop culture
- • An Understanding of “Social Selling”
About Royi Sal
Working in Royi Sal, is like working in a growing start-up environment. You will find people ready to listen, discuss & argue about the best way to handle a new venture or a challenge (and there are many as in every growing company). Our leadership team is always open to new ideas & suggestions to improve the company. Royi Sal poses as an opportunity for positive attitude, self-driven people to gain new skill through training & create a career working with an internationally expanding company.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It’s important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don’t feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.