The role of Recruiter acts as a talent acquisition specialist contributing to Royi Sal’s Jewelry success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality. You will concentrate on active and passive candidates generation for positions in Thailand and be promoting Royi Sal Jewelry as an employer of choice. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Understand the talent needs and the knowledge, skills, and abilities required by hiring managers and agree on sourcing and selection approach.
- Understand open recruitment requirements and create appropriate job descriptions and attractive adverts.
- Demonstrate creativity in using the right channels and messages to find targeted sources of high-quality candidates.
- Create an effective candidate network leveraging social media and technology to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates.
- Develop a pool of qualified active and passive candidates and maintain contact with possible future candidates.
- Fosters relationships with high potential candidates for future opportunities. Ensures that candidates have a highly positive experience during the Royi recruitment and selection process.
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talents using direct channels in line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and programmes including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach and advanced direct searching techniques.
- Review CVs, conduct pre-screening interviews as required.
- Responsible for organizing interviews at all stages of the process including diary coordination for interviewers, including assessment center
- Submitting appropriate candidates to the HR managers outlining relevant experience. Handling any queries the HR manager may have in relation to the candidate.
- Ensure interview feedback is gathered from HR managers and recorded in a timely manner, as well as communicated to candidates.
- Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills, and fit to identify the best candidate for a position.
- Partnering with internal team to ensure the quality of all related recruitment correspondence including all offers of employment.
- External networking to understand benchmarking and best practice.
- Develop strong relationships with key positions across Royi Sal including with hiring managers; HR and the business.
- Provide hiring managers with regular updates on their open positions.
- Engages in timely and appropriate communications with all candidates.
- Managing customer and candidate expectations appropriately throughout the recruitment process.
- Keeping knowledge current – (market conditions, regulation, etc…) and maintain ongoing and effective communication and alignment of these with HR and the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong computer skills: Social Media, Linked In, Twitter, Job Boards, applicant tracking systems. Significant experience in social media, technology, internet sourcing and online recruitment tools.
- Good English, both spoken and written.
- Experience of direct sourcing for talent, including interviewing, negotiating and closing offers as well as the ability to support the team in the development of these skills
- Recruitment experience within variety a variety fields.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and consultative skills including the ability to present to internal and external groups.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Confident communicator with the ability to cope with a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and demonstrate flexibility.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, stressful and/or confidential situations with ease and professionalism.
- High energy, enthusiasm, passion for recruitment.
About Royi Sal Jewelry
Working in Royi Sal Jewelry is like working in a growing start-up environment. You will find people ready to listen, discuss & argue about the best way to handle a new venture or a challenge (and there are many as in every growing company). Our leadership team is always open to new ideas & suggestions to improve the company. Royi Sal poses as an opportunity for positive attitude, self-driven people to gain new skill through training & create a career working with an internationally expanding company.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It’s important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don’t feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.